Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Hollow Letters

Monday, November 21, 2016

Hi all! Today I'm back again with an encouragement card for Mama Elephant featuring Hollow Letters. This stamp set is so gorgeous, you can mix and match with other stamp set and perfect for any themes you can imagine.



Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Hollow Letters for the sentiment then coloring it using copic
Tiny Ninjas for the ninjas and shurikens image then coloring it using copic
Tiny Ninja Creative Cuts to die cut the ninjas and shurikens image
City Sidewalks to stamp the city scene with silver embossing powder then I coloring it using Dye Ink with blending tool and add the shadow on the window using marker

To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment