My Favorite Things October Release Replay

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hi everyone! I come back again with a card for My Favorite Things October Release Replay. This month release is so amazing!! I have so much fun playing with them so I play again with Beast Friends stamp set and combine it with very pretty dies from Dienamics Stitched Flowers to make you smile :)



My  Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Beast Friends for the images
Dienamics Beast Friends to die cut the images
Dienamics Stitched Flowers to die cut the flowers
Dienamics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames to die cut the scallop frame on a white card stock and a white foam then glue it all together
All Occasion Sentiments for the sentiment using silver embossing powder
Dienamics Oval Shadows to die cut the shadow then I coloring it with copic
In the Buff, Bubblegum and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad to coloring the flowers using blending tool
Insulation Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad to coloring the background using blending tool then I splash some water with my brush

I stamp, coloring the image using copic then die cut it. I add some clear sequins for the embelishment.

For more inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Your cards so cute it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melania, Adorable card! I love the pastel colors, the flowers are fun, and the layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melania, Adorable card! I love the pastel colors, the flowers are fun, and the layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete