My Favorite Things October Card Kit

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you my shaker card for My Favorite Things called Cooler With You. This kit is packed with winter fun and great ellements for creating slider cards! The images are so cute!!
The Cooler With You Card Kit will be available for purchase on October 18th at 10.00 pm EDT.



For Day 2 of the Card Kit Countdown, we're featuring Out of the Box looks, so I combine the kit with another dies from MFT and make it as a shaker card.

MFT Supply that I'm using :
Cooler with You card kit for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Snow Drifts Cover Up to die cut the snow drift on white card stock and a white foam to use as a shaker card
Insulation Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio to coloring the background with blending tool then I splash some water with my brush

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder.

Be sure to visit the MFT Blog to see the full reveal of the kit and more amazing inspiration from MFT Design Team

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Big Hugs,

Melania Deasy

9 comments:

  1. So very cute and your coloring is always perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and green, and the sequin mix and how they gather in the low spots and the silver embossed sentiment. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme ! Beautiful shaker card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Melania this is the sweetest shaker card EVER! OMG! I pinned this incase I ever get such a die to try this! Just AWESOME! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Melania this is the sweetest shaker card EVER! OMG! I pinned this incase I ever get such a die to try this! Just AWESOME! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melania, such a wonderful card! I love the elements you brought together! Your color choices are amazing! They always are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melania, such a wonderful card! I love the elements you brought together! Your color choices are amazing! They always are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaassss! A Shaker Snowcard. Love that color sequin you have in there. Fabulous Card!

    ReplyDelete