Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Pix's Happy Holiday

Monday, October 24, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Pix's Happy Holiday. This stamp set is so cute and full of adorable images! For my card, I combine it with Merry Christmas Wishes to make lovely Christmas scene.


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Pix's Happy Holiday for the images
Pix's Happy Holiday Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Merry Christmas Wishes for the sentiment then I coloring the background using watercolor and add snow using white watercolor with my brush
Picket Fence Creative Cuts to die cut the fence
Landscape Trio Creative Cuts to die cut the snow hill then I add blue shadow using Dye Ink with blending tool

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear drops and clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Your background is so gorgeous! I love the curves you created in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is so gorgeous! I love the curves you created in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and amazing!! The background itself stole my heat! Superb coloring, Melania!!

    ReplyDelete