Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Framed Tags- Union Square- Creative Cuts

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hi all! I want to sharing my card for Mama Elephant featuring Framed Tags Union Square Creative Cuts. This dies are gorgeous! Perfect for frames and there's also gorgeous tags dies!

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using:
Framed Tags Union Square Creative Cuts to die cut the frame on a card stock and a white foam then I glue it all together
Pix's Happy Holiday for the bunnies image
Pix's Happy Holiday Creative Cuts to die cut the bunnies image 
Just A Note for the sentiment

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder then I coloring the background using Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio and Evergreen Bough with blending tool then splash some water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: