MFT Snowflake Sparkle Card Kit Release

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hi Hi everyone! Snowflake Sparkle Card Kit from My Favorite Things is now available! I have so much fun playing with this gorgeous card kit so here is my shaker card :)



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :  
Snowflake Sparkle Card Kit for the snowflakes image and snow background using clear embossing powder and the sentiment. I die cut the sentiment on a white card stock and a white foam then glue them all together
Dienamics Blueprints 26 to die cut the strings and ribbons. I die cut the ribbon on gold glitter card stock
Dienamics Single Stitch Line Circle Frames to die cut the circle frame
In the Buff Prestige Card Stock for the background and I add some shadow with In the Buff Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool
Summer Splash, Tickled Pink and Banana Split Premium Dye Ink Pad to coloring the background on the ornament with blending tool

Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the other DT members participating today's countdown!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

45 comments:

  1. Great design! Love the ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the design, colors & a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shakers of snowflakes and the yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty in these colors. Love the ornaments as shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty design for a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute to make little like shaker ornaments I like it .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love how you did this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! a triple shaker card. Great non-traditional color scheme. The soft colors really help evoke a peaceful feeling. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite holiday cards I have seen! Absolutely beautiful! Love the textures and colors, and the awesome snowflake shaker ornaments! Fabulous card.... I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design and colors used in the card

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great design and I love the fun soft pastel colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you framed those beautiful snowflake images, Melania, to make them look like ornaments. The fact that they each have shaker features makes this card fun as well as gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love how you make ornaments with these. Very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the unusual colors for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't tell anyone but your card is my favorite on this hop!! Love it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, I am definitely going to case this gorgeous beauty. LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the use of the snowflakes in the
    shaker ornaments. fun idea.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what a beautiful card. Love how you used the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for share the inspiration Melania, you always make a beautiful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! Love the colors and especially the design. I feel like making some Christmas tags after seeing this card. (Because I have the tag dies I haven't used yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is gorgeous! I love the dimension of the ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the non-traditional colors & the sparkly shaker elements!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow! I’m in love!!! This kit is wonderful and your card stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow you always amaze me with your cards...absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow you always amaze me with your cards...absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so pretty... love the soft colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card. Love the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love it! How ingenious to turn these gorgeous snowflakes into shaker ornaments! Your color choices are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous! Such a clever and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, so creative! Love the circle dies as ornaments! The snowflake stamps are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful colors. Love your background.

    ReplyDelete