Avery Elle Sweet Tidings and Treat Tag & Box Die

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share with you, my holiday packaging for Avery Elle. I'm using Sweet Tidings and Treat Tag & Box Die. I have so much fun making it and it's so easy!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Sweet Tidings Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Sweet Tidings Ellements to die cut the images 
Treat Tag & Box Ellements to die cut the box
The Harvest Collection Paper Pad for the green patterned paper
The Happy Collection Paper Pad for the red patterned paper
Raspberry Hemp Twine
Lucky Hemp Twine 

I stamp the images using gold embossing powder then color it using water color then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder on kraft card stock

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment