Waffle Flower Guest Designer

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hi all! I come back again with 2 birthday cards for Waffle Flower. For my first card, I'm using Shellabrate Stamp Set for the turtles and sentiment, Balloon Messages Stamp Set for the ballons and stars and Stocking Stamp Set for the gifts.

I stamp the images then coloring it using Copic. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water and white water color with my brush. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For my second card, I'm using Ballon Message Stamp Set for the ballons and sentiment. Birthday Fishes Stamp Set is for the fish ballon image.


I stamp the fish ballon image then coloring it using Copic. To coloring the ballons, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool with masking technique. The sentiment and the string is from silver embossing powder. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash colorful water color with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards! Love the expression on the fish's face, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colours and ink did you use for. The background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blending on the BG and balloons is absolutely amazing and seamless, Melania - how do you do it? Pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazingly inked cards Melania!

    ReplyDelete