Avery Elle " Ribbit Ribbit & That Bites "

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share my cards for Avery Elle. I have so much fun playing with these stamp sets!

For my first card, I play with That Bites stamp sets. This set is about goofy fish. They look so cute together

Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
That Bites Clear Stamps for the images and small sentiment 
That Bites Ellements to die cut the images and little bubbles
Swim Team Ellements to masking the wave and die cut the bubbles
Finished Frames Ellements to die cut the frame 
Big Greetings Clear Stamps to stamp the sentiment hello 

I stamp, coloring the image using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I coloring the background using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush. I add some clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh for the embellishment.

For my second card, I play with Ribbit Ribbit stamp set. I make pretty pool scene with cute frogs in it.

Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Ribbit Ribbit Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Ribbit Ribbit Ellements to die cut the images
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the pool waves 

I stamp, coloring the image using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I coloring the background using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. I am at the first time on this website . The author of these cards is very talented person. It looks amazing. Unfortunately I can't do such great things.

    ReplyDelete