Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Girlfriend

Monday, June 20, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share my shaker card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Girlfriend. This stamp set is so adorable and versatile! I love the girls image so much!!

Mama Elephant that I'm using :
Girlfriends for the girls image
Girlfriend Creative Cuts to die cut the girls image
Framed Tags Park Avenue Creative Cuts to die cut the frame
Hooray Script Creative Cuts to die cut the sentiment Hooray on glitter card stock an a white foam, then I glue them all together
Space Bears for the sentiment " it's your birthday"

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then I splash some water with my brush. I die cut the coloring background with Framed Tags Park Avenue dies and make it as shaker card. I glue the girls image on the top of the shaker card.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a nice day!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Melania, your work is always so amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card! Adorable! Thanks for always inspiring me with your darling cards. xo

    ReplyDelete