MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hi all! I'm back today with a sweet card for My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints Strips, Tags and Flags. I love Blueprints from MFT because it's so versatile, you can make many things with it. For more information and projects from MFT DT you can visit their blog at HERE.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Dienamics Blueprints 28 to die cut the window shaker and tag
Build-able Bouquet for the florals
I'm Tweet on You for the birds
Dienamics I'm Tweet on You to die cut the birds
Dienamics Twice the Thanks to die cut the Thank You word in the inside shaker card
Kind Thanks for the sentiment on the tags with silver embossing powder.

I stamp the florals on the cover and coloring using Copic. For the shaker inside, I also stamp and coloring using Copic then die cut it. I coloring the background using Dye Ink with blending tool. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. I love this! My Blueprints 28 just arrived yesterday. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that window card so much! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the white accents on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete