Avery Elle Pure Magic

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for Avery Elle. This time I'm playing with Pure Magic. This stamp sets is so cute and unique!




Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Pure Magic Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment 
Pure Magic Ellements to die cut the images
Sweet Scallops Ellements to die cut the frames. I die cut the scallop frame on purple glitter card stock
The Neutral Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Wonky Stitches Ellements to die cut the banner for the sentiment
The Royal Collection A2 Folded Cards for the purple background

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment