Avery Elle More Party Animals

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hi everyone! I have a fun card today for Avery Elle. I featuring the new stamp sets called More Party Animals. This sets is so fun! I have so much fun playing with it. So I make a festive, happy and fun Birthday card!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 
More Party Animals Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment 
More Party Animals Ellements to die cut the images and confetti. I die cut the confetti on colorful glitter card stock 
Pierced Clouds Ellements to die cut the clouds, then I coloring it using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with blending tool and splash some water with my brush
The Caribbean Collection A2 Folded Cards

I stamp the images, coloring it using Copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like it :)

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. This card and the Mama Elephant card both just made me smile today. You have such a gift for choosing lovely and happy colors in your card designs - they can't help but making me feel good. Makes stopping by your blog something I look forward to as I browse the web. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melania!
    Of course I LOVE your cards! I LOVE ALL your cards! I wish I could match colors and make cards as beautiful as you.
    Thank you for always sharing your cards and amazing me with your cards!

    ReplyDelete