My Favorite Things February Card Kit Reveal--Day 2

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

This month's Card Kit from My Favorite Things is Gumball Greetings.You have to go to the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit. It's so cute and colorful! I have so much fun making some cards using this kit.


I make this simple card using die cut circle that's on Gumball Greetings Card Kit. First I glue the big circles, cut it then adhere it on my card using foam tape. I add the small circles around the sentiment and black stripes. This card is so easy to make.

The Gumball Greetings Card Kit will be available for purchase on February 16 at 10:00 pm EST in the MFT store.  Make sure you stop by the MFT blog for more details and for more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....really a neat card. Using the same card kit in a different way is totally awesome...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT this kit!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW! It's so adorable and many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to use this kit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys on this team just amaze me with all the ideas you come up with the Gumball Machine Kit...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this card, Melania!!!! It's so awesome even without the main Gumball machine!! Thanks for showing even more of the versatility this kit has to offer!! Love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so clever!
    Kirsten B in MN

    ReplyDelete