Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Carried Away

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hi all! I come back again with a card using Carried Away from Mama Elephant. This set is so fun and pretty! You can mix and match it with other stamp sets. I make a shaker card and the boy look so cute holding the ballon.

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Carried Away for the images and sentiment
Carried Away Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Rainbow High Creative Cuts to die cut the clouds

I stamp and coloring the image using copic and die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I make the background and ballon from dye ink with blending tool, for the background I splash some water with my brush. I also add clear droplets for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have fun crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the shaker balloon and the stamp set is wonderful (as is your subtle background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love the shaker balloon and the stamp set is wonderful (as is your subtle background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melania, your card is simply adorable! A beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Melania, your card is simply adorable! A beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you use a punch to cut out the circle for the balloon? Love it

    ReplyDelete