Crazy About You

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle. I'm using Simply Said Crazy stamp sets and combine it with cute monster from Monsters stamp sets. This sentiment is so fun and versatile!


Avery Elle Supply that I'm using :
Simply Said Crazy Clear Stamps for the sentiment
Simply Said Crazy Ellements to die cut the sentiment crazy on glitter card stock and a white foam then I glue it all together 
Monsters Clear Stamps for the images
Monsters Ellements to die cut the images
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the hills
The Everyday Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper
The Caribbean Collection A2 Folded Cards  for the card stock
Aquamarine Pigment Ink Pad with blending tool to make the background and I splash white watercolor with my brush

I stamp and coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - such soft pretty colours for the monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Melania! These Monsters look so happy that I doubt they would scare anybody ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card! The die cut word, the box, the colors....perfect!

    ReplyDelete