Hey There Sugar

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hi all! I'm back with a card for Avery Elle. I made a sweet card today using Pick n Mix set, this set is so fun! 

 Avery Elle Supply that I'm using :
Pick N Mix Clear Stamps for the sentiment and images
Pick N Mix Ellements
to die cut the images
Scalloped Banner Ellements
to die cut the tag 
The Sorbet Collection Paper Pad
for the patterned paper
Finished Frames Ellements
for the frame 


First, I stamp and coloring the images using COPIC and die cut it. Then I die cut the tag and make the sentiment using silver embossing powder.
I die cut the frame and add water color. Behind the frame, I add some vellum. Adhere all on patterned paper and I add sequins for finishing touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping everyone!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

2 comments:

  1. Just LOVE this design Melania - your gummy bears look so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little gummy bears...great card!

    ReplyDelete