Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight " Tandem Extra"

Monday, July 20, 2015

Hi all!! I'm come back today with a shaker card for Mama Elephant. We're gonna highlight a new cute stamp called Tandem Extra. This stamp is so cute with more critters and I love the sentiment in it.

Mama Elephant that I'm using :
Tandem Extra for the fox and the sentiments
Tandem Extra Creative Cuts to die cut the fox and the sentiments
Sew Fancy Creative Cuts to die cut the circle frame
In My Heart for the flower
Polar Pals for the hat
Charmed for the ribbon

For the background, I'm using stencil, ink with blending tool to make the bokeh background. The big sentiment using white embossing powder. I'm coloring the fox using COPIC.

That's my card for today and Happy Stamping everyone!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! What stencil did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a cute way to use that little critter stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love your handmade background. The stamps are crazy cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete