MFT Summer School Quiet Space/White Space

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hi everybody! I come back with my card for My Favorite Things Summer School. It's all about Quiet Space/ White Space.


And here is my card :



MFT Supply that I'm using :
LLD Stay Tuned Clear Stamps for the sentiment
Dienamics LLD Television for the television die cut
Nighshift Blue Card Stock for card stock with the sentiment
Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink Pad for the background
Blueberry Premium Dye Ink Pad for the background
Dienamics Blueprint 21 for die cut the background

For the background, I'm using MFT Dye Ink with blending tool and I add my brush with water, then I splash some white watercolor, die cut it with Blueprints 21 Dies. For the sentiment I'm using silver embossing powder on MFT card stock. Add sequins for the shaker.

I hope you will create a card using today's lesson and who knows you just might win a fantastic prize! Be sure to visit the MFT Blog to see the full lesson and to see a list of all the MFT designers playing along today! Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I have put this die and stamp set on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete