Two Avery Elle Cards

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hi all!! I'm back with my Avery Elle card. As I told you before, I LOVE Avery Elle because you can make simple and quick designs but the result will be gorgeous, just like I did with this card :




Avery Elle Supply that I'm using for this card :
Get Well Clear Stamps for the image and sentiment
Pinked Ellements for the frame
The Caribbean Collection A2 Folded Cards for the blue card stock

First I stamp the image and die cut it, then I coloring it using COPIC and add Wink Stella Clear on the middle of the flowers. Die cut frame on the card stock and I'm add Distress Ink Faded Jeans with blending tool into the inner frame. I'm using Gold embossing powder for the sentiment. Add Twine and sequins for final touch.

And here is my second card and tag :




Avery Elle supply that I'm using for this card :
This Book Clear Stamps for the image
This Book Ellements for cut the image
Bookmark Ellements for the bookmark tag
Elle's Alphas Clear Stamps for the sentiment "for me"
Laurel Clear Stamps for the sentiment " you are perfect"
Alice & Friends Clear Stamps for the ribbon

For this card and tag, I stamp and coloring the image using copic and die cut it. For the book images, I'm using masking, coloring using copic and cut it manually. Sentiment using white embossing powder. The background is from Distress Ink Dried Marigold, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Pine Needles with blending tool.

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and Happy Stamping everyone!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Wow !! both your cards and that bookmark is so stunning ..I love the inking you have done on the second card and bookmark ..Just beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, love the bookmark!!
    Have you announced the winner from the Altenew blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't Kailash...I will announce it in couple hours :) Sorry for the waiting...

      Delete