Avery Elle #TBT featuring Surf's Up

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hi all!! I'm come back with Avery Elle card. Today is time for #TBT featuring Surf's Up. This set is so much fun!! I love the image so much, so retro and fun! and I hope you like my card :)




Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Surf's Up Clear Stamps for the image and sentiment
Dotted Borders Ellements for the sand and wave

For the background and sentiment, I'm using white embossing powder and apply Distress Ink with blending tool. Stamp the image, coloring with copic and cut it. Die cut the sand and wave with Dotted Borders Ellements and apply Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with blending tool.

I hope you enjoy my card for today...Have a nice day!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments:

  1. Love this.. Makes me want to take a trip to Hawaii.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this scene many times here in San Diego! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love the card. I don't know what is better- the van or the palm trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful card and the way you used the swirls to create the clouds is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete