Avery Elle Guest Designer Project 2

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share my second project as Avery Elle guest designer. I'm making this card using Avery Elle brand new stamp called "Brushed". This set is so fun, you can color it anything you want, rotate it, doing some random stamping and your project can became so artsy, so here is my card:


First I'm drawing 8 square with size 4 cm x 4 cm ( 4 at the top and 4 at the bottom) using pencil for masking. After that, I rotate the stamp while stamping and masking. The ink that I use is Aquamarine, Mint To Be Avery Alle Pigment Ink Pad and Memento Luxe Pear Tart and Angel Pink. I love the Avery Alle Pigment Ink Pad, specially the colors that I use for this card, so pretty!!!
For the sentiment I heat embossing Hero Arts White Embossing Powder on dark Green Paper.

Thank you so much for viewing my blog, I can't wait to share my third project as Avery Alle GD!

Have a lovely day!!

Deasy

8 comments:

  1. awesome background and colors. great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cute and
    looks like you did
    a lot of work on it! :)
    Great stamp.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card! Great color combo and style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background!! It is a very refreshing color palette which takes this card from simple to SIMPLY AMAZING! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love what you did with this card! Everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, such fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the bestest card ever!

    ReplyDelete