New Release " Baby Boo"

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi :) I'm back today with very cute set called Baby Boo. It's available now in my store HERE.
I don't know why but I think this set so cute....maybe I just want another baby :)
This set so adorable, it's perfect with pastel colors, it can be use for baby shower party too.
You can make it as a girl with add the hair with ribbon and add the eyes with eyeslashes.
Just cute all around I think :)
  

This is my simple cards, coloring using Copic :)






Thank you so much for your supports...There's Giveaway on Deasy Designs Blog, you can check it HERE.

Big Hugs,

Deasy 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute set - really adorable! Love your samples too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, this is the cutest set of baby digis ever, Melania! I love the one wading in the vellum waves. Awesome, awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete