YAY!!!! Cards from Emily Leiphart :)

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hi :) I'm really happy today for sharing cards from Emily Leiphart. She's very talented artist and I'm a huge fans of her works. You can check out her blog at HERE. She making me 4 cards!!! WOW...I'm so excited!! This is her fabulous cards using Deasy Designs Digital Stamp:









Thank you Emily for making me super cute cards, I'm very honored!!

If you looking for my digital stamp, I have website now!!! There's clear stamps also :)
The address is www.deasydesigns.com
Thank you so much for viewing my blog :) Have a nice day everyone!!


Hugs,


Deasy

10 comments:

  1. Wow, your designs are wonderful and I love what Emily did with them! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card in the shape of the cat and the present. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet...each one is perfectly designed of course :) I LOVE Emily's work. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards!! Congrats on your new stamp line too!! My hubby LOVES your stamps by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuteness overload...love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh My they look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Emily´s card too and all are cuuuuteeee very cuuutee....you are lucky dear Deasy..may very fav is the card number 2....your stamp are soooo cuute dear..love your stamp too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are darling cards.... Got cuter and cuter as I scrolled down! Those puppies take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emily does great work...and so do you, Melania! THese are really sweet creations.

    ReplyDelete