Lawnscaping Challenge #27

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello :), the post this time it's about Lawnscaping Challenge #27.
The theme is Inspiration Photo. So many photos and inspiration, have fun!!!



Be sure to check up the Blog for more detail ! I will be so happy and thrilled if you can play with us
We have a special Guest, very talented Designer : Joy Taylor
The fabulous Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us.The best online retailer out there! The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store!! 


So this is my card :

We Go Together

I made little tags hung up with twine. Coloring using Copic. Dies using Quickutz and My Favorite Things.
Thank you very much for viewing my blog and can't wait to see your creation :)

Big Hugs,
Deasy

7 comments:

  1. Deasy your cards make me smile. Thanks for starting out my week by sharing this happy creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! This is so sweet, Melania. I love the little banner of tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real cutie Melania! I love those little images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, all those tags with pairs hanging there, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creativity is amazing - I just LOVE coming here!
    This is so sweet! Love it! Have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete