Paper Smooches Guest Designer Week 2

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hello :) I'm back for Paper Smooches Guest Designer Week 2. 
You can check adorable Paper Smooches Stamp at HERE.
I'm so excited with all Christmas theme around me, make me feel Peace and Joy.
Today my son have Christmas celebration at school. The celebration encourage the parents not too busy with their work and spend more time with their kids. I hope I have much time for my son.
Actually, I'm feeling lucky can working at home.

So this is my Christmas card. I using Gnome as Santa and making Christmas tree from clouds.
Using My Guy for the star, Santa Paws for the sentiment and Forest Whimsy for Santa, Christmas tree and gifts.
Coloring Gnome using Tombow, Christmas tree using Distress Ink Pailed Paint and Shabby Shutter.
Paper by Echo Park. White Embossing Powder by Zing American Craft for the Christmas Tree.

nicelist

My second card about cute little flower. 
Using Forest Whimsy for the clouds,Perky Plants for the flowers, and Promenade for the plants. I hope this card had some fun and make you smile.(PS: I loveee the lips on the flower...so adorable!)
Coloring using Copic and Tombow Marker. Paper by Echo Park.

growgiggles

So...have a nice day!! Christmas is coming!!! I'm so excited :):)
Thank you for your time viewing my blog. I will back next week.
BIG BIG Hugs,
Deasy

13 comments:

  1. These are both totally adorable, Deasy! Love them both, but especially how you've done "Santa" and that Xmas tree is so fantastic!! You are so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are so Cute....I really loved the Idea of making the Christmas Tree with Clouds....You always have such Fab Ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are so cute ~ love them!
    Your lawnscaping project in your previous post is fantastic.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love your christmas tree! And what a beautifull colored cards, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! You made a tree from clouds! That is freaking brilliant Deasy! I am in LOVE with that card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw these cards on Kim's PS post today. Your Santa card is SPECTACULAR! Love him and love that cloudy tree! Heehee! :) Your scene w/the plants and little smiling trees is so cute on the second card. TFS these cuters with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your cards are so amazing...I love your creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OhmyGoodness...YOU ROCK,DEASY!!!!
    how craetive you're made christmas tree from clouds stamp! LOVE It!!!!
    and love the the flower's card too, really made me giggles hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations always show great creativity!! im so loving ur new cards! especially how u create the tree with clouds :D very very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love your creativity and how your eyes see the images on the stamp set. Totally love how you created that christmas tree.

    Both cards are just super duper lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deasy you have a true gift. Your talent for sharing a smile with your fabulous cards is tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so unique!!!! Wonderful way to think outside the box girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this post was posted almost a month ago but I need to tell you how amazing your cards are! Wow! I love specially the first one, so clever! The colors in both cards are brilliant, as always :)

    ReplyDelete