bonjour!!

Monday, May 9, 2011


Hi,
Deasy is back.....this is my card for NSD challenge. The challenge is to create a new monochromatic card using Penny Black stamps. So I use mimi in paris transparant set, colouring using prismacolour.
I think the colouring is not really great because i'm in hurry :( and my son teasing me again hehehehe
Hope you like it....
Happy National Scrapbook Day & Happy Mother Day :)
In my country there is a quote '"Heaven lies under the feet of our mother"
I Love u Mom :):)
Also entering this card for :

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC1






8 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! Love the text background and the mute colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see your fabulous work again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love the monochromatic color. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the images and awesome coloring with the monochromatic scheme :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at CAS!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Très bon! I think your coloring is perfect. I'm SO glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little scene you have created on this card! So cute! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute wow love it!!!Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I disagree! I think the coloring is fabulous and the shading is amazing! Just bought this stamp on eBay, was looking for inspiration & boy did I sure find some. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete