My Favorite Things May Release

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Hi everyone! All My Favorite Things May Release is now available at MFT Store. So many amazing and fun new products, I have so much fun play with it!

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Barnyard Bunch Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment

Barnyard Bunch Dienamics to die cut the images

Stitched Diagonal High/Low Strip Cover Up Dienamics to die cut the frame


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it.To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment