My Favorite Things featuring Jenoblade April Release

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things featuring Jenoblade April Release. I make an adorable fun card with cute birds and amazing florals. They look so fantastic together!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
JB Tropical Toucans clear stamps for the images and sentiment

JB Tropical Toucans dienamics to die cut the images

Stitched Eyelet Lace Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame

Soft Stripes Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment