Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, June 9, 2023

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with super cute stamp set to make a fun beach card. I hope you like it!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Being a Grandparent is the Best Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Being a Grandparent is the Best Dienamics to die cut the images
Island Paradise Dienamics to die cut the scene background
Sand, Surf & Sky Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment