Avery Elle featuring You Bake Me So Happy

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring You Bake Me So Happy. This stamp set is so adorable and perfect to make your day!

Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 

You Bake Me So Happy Stamp Set for the images and sentiment

You Bake Me So Happy Elle-ments to die cut the images

Banner Celebrations Stamp Set for the banner

Banner Celebrations Elle-ments to die cut the banner

The Holiday Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!


Hugs,



Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Nice to meet you.
    Please tell me about coloring.
    I really like your translucent way of painting.
    I think you're using Copics, how can I paint like you?

    ReplyDelete