My Favorite Things January Outside the Box Challenge

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things January Outside the Box Challenge. Love is in the air, and thanks to the range of box card products available in the MFT shop, you can craft endearing scenes that put a little extra pitter-pat in your heart. For this month’s challenge, we want to see love-filled box card scenes!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Mini Slimline Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Clouds Dienamics to die cut the clouds
Love Icons Dienamics for the XOXO
YUZU Hunny Bunny stamp set for the images
YUZU Hunny Bunny Dienamics to die cut the images
Colorful Canvas Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Skinny Strips Dienamics to die cut the strips

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: