My Favorite Things " Chocolate Makes Me Happy "

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I play with fun stamp set and dies to make a super sweet card! It's so lovely!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

YUZU Hunny Bunny stamp set for the images
YUZU Hunny Bunny dienamics to die cut the images
Sweet Nothing stamp set for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Box of Chocolate Dienamics to die cut the chocolate box

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment