It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Hi all! It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release. As always, I'm in love with December month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Festive Fireworks Stamp Set for fireworks
Outline Numbers Dienamics to die cut the numbers
Solid Numbers Dienamics to die cut the numbers
Banner Day Celebrations stamp set to stamp the sentiment
It's a Banner Day Dienamics to die cut the banner

The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment