It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Hi all! It's time for Countdown Kickoff - 5 Days until My Favorite Things the new release. As always, I'm in love with October month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Holiday Hello Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Holiday Hello Dienamics to die cut the images
Slimline Drifts & Hills Stencil to masking the background


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the images, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment