My Favorite Things " Merry Christmas "

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I play with cute stamp to make a Christmas card for special person. 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

MSTN Reindeer Love for the images
MSTN Reindeer Love Dienamics to die cut the images
Elegant Stitched STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
Winter Trees Dienamics to die cut the trees
Holiday Cheers to die cut the sentiment
Joyful Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder.  To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment: