It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release

Monday, August 15, 2022

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I'm using fun and cute new stamp set. The critters look so happy ride a bike in sunny day!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Ride or Die for the images and sentiment

Ride or Die Dienamics to die cut the images

Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame

DBD Wildflowers Paper Pad for the patterned paper 


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment