My Favorite Things " Thank My Lucky Stars "

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Thank My Lucky Stars stamp set. This stamp sets are so adorable and magical!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Thank My Lucky Stars Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Thank My Lucky Stars Dienamics to die cut the images
Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil to masking the cloud background
Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the rectangle

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool to masking the background then splash watercolor with a brush.  I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

2 comments: