We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, February 4, 2022

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with newest stamp set called Fairy Tale Friendship and amazing die to make a box card. It turns out so cute and fun!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Fairy Tale Friendship for the images and sentiment 
Fairy Tale Friendship Dienamics to die cut the images
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Clouds Dienamics to die cut the clouds
Cloud Trio Dienamics (Free with $60) to die cut the clouds
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
MSTN Sweet Plaid Paper Pad
for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the clouds, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: