My Favorite Things "You are so loved"

Friday, January 28, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Honey Bees stamp set. This set is super cute, full of adorable bees and I combine it with amazing sentiment to make a sweet love card.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Honey Bees Stamp Set for the images
Honey Bees Dienamics to die cut the images 
You Are So Loved Stamp Set for the sentiment
A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the rectangles

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear droplets and clear sequins.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment