My Favorite Things January Outside the Box Challenge

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things January Outside the Box Challenge. Love is in the air, and thanks to the range of box card products available in the MFT shop, you can craft endearing scenes that put a little extra pitter-pat in your heart. For this month’s challenge, we want to see love-filled box card scenes featuring the critters, characters, (or even gnomes!) of your choice.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Love to My Gnomies for the images
Love to My Gnomies Dienamics to die cut the images  
Love You Gnome Matter What for the images and sentiment
Love You Gnome Matter What Dienamics to die cut the images
MSTN Sweet Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: