It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release

Monday, December 13, 2021

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I mix and match the stamp set and dies. And this is my sweet card, I hope you enjoy it!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Friend-chip Goals for the images and sentiment
Friend-chip Goals Dienamics to die cut the images
Rainbow Love Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Skinny Strips Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment
Elegant Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frames


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: