My Favorite Things "Hope Your Birthday is Purrfect"

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Cozy Winter Wishes stamp set and mixed it with adorable kitties from Cool Cats stamp set. They look so cute together for winter birthday card!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Cozy Winter Wishes Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Cozy Winter Wishes Dienamics to die cut the images 
Cool Cats Stamp Set for the cat images
Cool Cats Dienamics to die cut the cat images 
Serene Sunset Dienamics to die cut the snow hills

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment: