Avery Elle Winter 2021 Release Blog Hop

Thursday, November 11, 2021






I am so excited because our Winter 2021 Release is finally here!!  We have an amazing blog hop full of inspiration today and we are so glad that you are here. Thank you so much for all of your comments and likes during our previews this week.  We read each and every comment and it really makes our day!!

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!
 



Avery Elle supply that I'm using:

Forest Dance Party Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment

Forest Dance Party Elle-ments to die cut the images

Easy Layers 1 Elle-ments to die cut the frame and banner for the sentiment

Slimline Borders Elle-ments to die cut the grass


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush.

Let's get to the hop. 

Avery Elle
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy  --- You are here
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

7 comments:

  1. Darling critters! I LOVE THE COLORING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do the best coloring. I love all these critters. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic scene!!!! Super sweet release. Thanks for sharing your talents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS MY FAVORITE of them all!!! The joyful animals are tooooo cute. You did a great job brining them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you colored them! The soft colors look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Melania - I adore this!! I love the blended background, the composition of the characters, the whole thing! You are so talented. I love this set of the musical critters. TFS!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete