My Favorite Things collaboration with Picket Fence Studios

Friday, October 29, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things collaboration with Picket Fence Studios. For my card today, I'm using Picket Fence brushes with cute stamp and dies from MFT Stamps. I love these brushes because it's so easy to use and the result is so smooth and perfect!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

BB Bubble Over for Joy for the images and sentiment
BB Bubble Over for Joy Dienamics to die cut the images 
Elegant Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
Slimline Grassy Edges Stencil to masking the grass with dye ink and Picket Fence brushes

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with Picket Fence brushes then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear droplets and clear sequins.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. What a happy little group of bubble blowing bunnies (Now that's a tongue twister). Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete