Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Hi all! Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with some new stamp set to make a classic Christmas card!!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using

Season's Greetings stamp set for the images and sentiment
Season's Greetings Dienamics to die cut the images
Special Delivery from Santa stamp set for the images
Special Delivery from Santa Dienamics to die cut the images
Cool Collab for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.  To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: