My Favorite Things August Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, August 20, 2021

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things August Outside the Box Challenge. Halloween scenes are all the better when they feature lots of layers and dimension in which to tuck some spooky surprises. So, what better canvas for your creepy creation than a box card design? Join the design team this month in creating a Halloween-themed box card packed with your Halloween essentials.




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside The Box Dienamics to die cut the box
Outside the Box Low Profile Add On Dienamics to die cut the box
BB Witch Way Is the Candy for the images and the sentiment
BB Witch Way Is the Candy Dienamics to die cut the images
Outside the Box Grass Dienamics to die cut the grass


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool on purple card stock then splash water and watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: