It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release

Monday, August 9, 2021

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I mix and match some new stamps. And this is my fun birthday card, I hope you enjoy it!






My Favorite Things supply that I'm usin

You Cake My Day for the images
You Cake My Day Dienamics to die cut the images
Celebrating You for the images and sentiment
Celebrating You Dienamics to die cut the images
A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Love,love,love everything about this card!💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est joli tout plein dans ces tons acidulés, une carte adorable!

    ReplyDelete