Avery Elle featuring Fall Picnic

Monday, August 30, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Fall Picnic. This stamp set is so pretty, full of cute and details images. Also it's so beautiful to color, I'm in love with it!



Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 

Fall Picnic Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment

Fall Picnic Elle-ments to die cut the images

Easy Layers 1 Elle-ments to die cut the frame and banner for the sentiment

Slimline Borders Elle-ments to die cut the grass


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool on color card stock then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!


Hugs,



Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment