My Favorite Things July Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, July 16, 2021

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things July Outside the Box Challenge. It’s our birthday month! What better opportunity to challenge our team to come up with new and inventive ways to craft birthday-themed box cards than right now? We all have birthdays, and as cardmakers, we know that it’s a good idea to have a few on hand, always ready to celebrate someone’s big day. Take this opportunity to stretch your skills to create your own innovative box card birthday looks — the perfect addition to your card stash.





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Bunch of Happiness for the images and the sentiment
Bunch of Happiness Dienamics to die cut the images
Buffalo Brights Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: